“Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” – Luke 6 v38.
New Life Family Church is a charity, financed by the generous, free-will giving of those in the fellowship. We do not apply for ‘funding’ from any outside source but believe that the Word of God should be financed through the People of God. Our target is to give away a percentage of our annual income to local and international Missions projects and personnel.
Ways to Give
At New Life we have a number of ways that you can give both online and in-person:
Online – BACS Payment / Standing Orders – (OUR PREFERENCE as there are no hidden fees)
- Acct No: 60388009
- Sort Code: 40-17-34
- Please include your Surname & Initial in your transaction ID
Online – GoCardless
- You can give online using GoCardless via the button below. This will take you straight to our dedicated donation page.
- Here you will be able to select a one-off donation or set up a regular donation.
- Also if we have any fundraising projects running you will also be able to select a specific project to donate to.
In-Person – Cash
- Simply put your cash amount into a Giving envelope and place in the Offering box during the Sunday service.
In-Person – Cheque
- Simply put your cheque (payable to “New Life Family Church”) into a Giving envelope and place in the Offering box during the Sunday service.
In-Person – Card Machine
- Located in the Resource Centre which is open both before and after the service.
If you are a UK taxpayer you can increase your donation to New Life Family Church by 25% using the Gift Aid scheme which allows us the claim back 25p of every £1 you donate. What a blessing!
- If we have a current Gift Aid form on file for you please just put your name, gift amount and date on the envelope you use each time you give so that we can allocate your donation to you.
- If you wish to Gift Aid your offering and you know that we don’t have a current form on file, you can fill one in via this link here or pick up a physical form from the Giving stand on Sunday.
- If you have any questions on Gift Aid for The Treasurer, please let us know via our Contact Us page.